- When contact is lost, do the chain punch.
- When you get hit, hit back. This tends to prevent you from stiffening up.
- You could defend by always sticking.
- Try to always have a guarding hand.
- If you push, then always start from a completely relaxed state. In this way, the push has a much stronger force.
- Have one arm outside the opponent's two arms. Use one arm to control two.
- Always try to relax.
- Use the Chum sau often to compress and stiffen up the opponent, then hit.
- Try to tense up the opponent. Low Fook sau hits are one tactic. Jerk a stiff force.
Return to Wing Chun Viewpoint
Return to wingchun.org