- Against the Tai Chi wrist and elbow push, try the Bil sau to regain the center.
- Against the Hung style double smash, avoid the first hit and counter on the second.
- Against the fast propeller like actions of Choy Lee Fut, wait until you can distinguish the movements before counter attacking.
- When you cross sticks with an opponent, slide the stick down quickly to the opponent's hand.
- When you push and the opponent retreats, pull him back and hit, to prevent him from kicking.
- If the opponent attempts high kicks, lift the foot immediately to counter.
Return to: Wing Chun Viewpoint
The Wing Chun Kung Fu Digital Library