Including both physical and mental training, Wing Chun emphasizes:
- Economy of motion
- Bypassing force (rather than resisting or using force against force)
- Simultaneous defense and counterattack
- Application of the principles of Yin and Yang
Sifu Chow Hung-Yuen brings Wing Chun Kung Fu from his native Hong Kong to Oregon.
Classes are offered at three levels:
- Siu Lim Tao [1st hand form]
- Punching & kicking drills
- Single Chi Sao [sticking hands]
- Introduction to Double Chi Sao
- Chum Kiu [2nd hand form]
- Advanced Chi Sao & trapping hands
- Introduction to the Wooden Dummy
- Bil Jee [3rd hand form]
- Wooden Dummy Techniques
- The Long Pole Exercise
- Blindfold Sticking Hands
- Free Style Sparring
No contracts, uniforms, belts, or ranks--only high-level practical survival skills.
Visitors always welcome!
Here are some class notes.
For more information, leave a message at: 503.626.2563
Headquarters: Beaverton, Oregon, USA